Sunday 25 December 2011

And to all...

Oh, you just know that you're not going to get much of a post out of me today, right? I'm fed, I'm logy, I have toys to play with... 'nuff said, since most of my two fans are in the same position right about now.

I suppose I just thought that Penny (who, as usual, assumes that she's the Greatest Gift of All) and I should say Merry Christmas to anyone out there who's actually bothering to read this tonight. Same goes for tomorrow, too, in fact. Merry Christmas, and try not to get trampled at the Boxing Day sales.

I don't think I'll be bothering with any Boxing Day sales, personally, but if I did for some reason change my mind, I'm set.

Yes, there's a reason why my nattily-attired feet are in this post (or at least their pointless portrait is). Somebody knows why.

The rest of you?



Oh, you can just be jealous.

Good night, all.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails