Wednesday 27 June 2012

Pointless photo of the day:

Yeah, no silliness today. I'm too much schedule-brain.

I should explain that, I suppose.

I just finished doing up the July schedule for our Visitor Services staff. That isn't exactly a job I look forward to. You see, we can only offer part-time hours (evenings and weekends during the summer; weekends only for the rest of the year) to these folks, so they have to find other jobs as well. Other jobs means they're not available for every shift here.

Picture taking a half-dozen people with other schedules all over the place and trying to make those schedules mesh.

IT'S NOT FUN.

And my head hurts.

Ah well. It's all e-mailed out now, so at least that's off my list for another month.



Guess I should get some lunch before my final school program of the season. Which, by the way, will not be helping my head at all. Booking a field trip on the final afternoon of school? That's just cruel to us, teachers. Why aren't you just taking your kids to the swimming pool like everybody else does?

Ah well. Again.

Lunch time.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails