Thursday 28 March 2013

Random bird

It's a Waxwing, being waxwingish. As they do.

I'm kind of busy with work here at work (again, yes. this is getting serious), so the bird is going to have to do you for today. I took this shot here at work yesterday when I was out taking pictures for the work blog. They're up on the work blog now, if you're interested.

What? You don't know where the work blog is? Well, there's a link on the work website.

Don't know where the work website is? I guess you'll have to look for it then.

Where?


Geez, do I have to do everything for you people? E-mail me if you're actually interested.

Don't know my e-mail?





Sigh. It's on the other blog if you're desperate.

Don't know where the other blog is?

Ok, I draw the line there. Check the freaking sidebar already.



Gotta go now.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails