Sunday 31 March 2013

Pointless SPRING!!! photos of the day, quick version

Look! Green!

No, look closer. It's there.


Really. Try clicking on the thumbnail to make the picture bigger.

Still not getting it? Ok, there's a close-up of one part of the green below, for those who don't believe me.

These daffodils are always amongst the first things up in my father's yard, partly because they're close to the house's foundation and partly because the heat from the dryer vent tends to keep things fairly clear of snow. I don't imagine we'll be seeing too many other sprouts for at least a couple of weeks yet.

Still, you grab a hold of whatever spring you can, right?



Sorry this post is short, but for a change I actually got around to participating in Illustration Friday this morning. First time in over a month. Yeah, I've been lazy... or, more to the point, I've been creating "art" that really isn't worth posting to the blog. Maybe spring will get me back in the groove? Well, maybe (looking at the amount of snow that's to the right of the struggling green in the top photo) you should ask me in another month or so when spring might actually be here.

Gotta love Canadian "spring"



No computer for me tomorrow, so no post since I still haven't figured out how to do it telekinetically. See you in a day or two.

1 comment:

Sparroweye said...

My first sign of spring were some violets in my grass. The daffodils here came up in January and then kept trying to keep going through sleet, wind and snow. Now the iris and phlox are shooting up. Lets hope Mother Nature is done this winter.

Related Posts with Thumbnails