Wednesday 25 December 2013

Christmas: a photoessay

We have some traditions here at our house, as pretty much everybody does. Since we haven't had dinner yet and there's still a couple of things to do, I thought I'd just give you a few slightly less pointless photos than usual rather than a lot of words. Ready? Let's begin.

 
I take a picture of the tree every year.

 
I celebrate my Christmas feet.

And of course we grill the turkey...
 
 
Um. I guess we won't be grilling the turkey. Actually, as I mention every time we do a turkey, around here it's done on the rotisserie. So much better than roasting that you wouldn't believe it. I can already smell it even down here in the basement. And for those new to the program, I'm not in the basement as a punishment. It's just where the computer is. I'll be going back up as soon as I'm done with this.

Merry Christmas or whatever you're celebrating to everyone out there in blogland. Be good to each other. If anyone wondered what our tree really looks like, here's a last shot for the day:




Stay tuned in the new year. I got a present that pretty much guarantees that weirdness (even more weirdness, yes) will be happening on the blog. Yay weirdness.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails