Friday 20 December 2013

Something something something

Something daylily something.

Yeah, I have no idea what to write about. I could mention that there were three moose browsing the shrubs right outside our office window the other day, and a few days later a bunch of whitetails did the same thing, and that it can be neat having a wildlife sanctuary as your back yard.

What would I say after that, though? It'd be an awfully short post.

I could bring up the fact that my father still doesn't have a Christmas present because I have no idea what to get him. That's pretty depressing, though, considering that it means I'll likely be shopping this weekend. Either that or hellooo gift card. Which is all right, really. I don't object to gift cards in the slightest. Better to let someone choose his present than to buy something totally lame that won't ever be used.

That's kind of a short post too.

I could talk about snow.

I don't want to talk about snow.

So...

Um...

sigh

There are chickadees outside the window right now cracking sunflower seeds open on the branches. I love chickadees. They're always around when you need something to talk about on a nature walk. You can train them to take seed from your hand as well, if you're into that sort of thing. I'm not, personally, because I worry a little about introducing inappropriate behaviours, but the birds are at least smart enough to fly away pretty quickly if they sense that something's not right.

Ok, that last was veering a little too close to what I do for a living, and this isn't the work blog. Speaking of work, though, I've now wasted enough time not having anything to talk about that I should probably stop typing. I hope you enjoyed this non-post. See you in a couple of days or so.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails