Wednesday 18 December 2013

Guess what?

It's snowing. And cold.

Thus, flowers.

And grumpiness.

We were flying my helicopter at lunch hour, though, so I suppose that helps a bit. What also helps (and also is not very good at all, when you think about it) is that this place is covered in Christmas food at the moment. Some is dropped off by volunteers and customers, some of it comes from Christmas parties, and some comes from the staff. And, as is usual and predictable, I've had altogether too much of it. And no doubt will continue to have altogether too much of it.

Tis the season, and all that.

Anyway, this will have to be short (again), but blame the helicopter this time. I certainly do.

I continue to suck at the helicopter, by the way, but at least it's fun sucking.





Wait... that didn't sound right at all...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails