Tuesday 31 December 2013

Pointless photo of the day:

Taken right outside the workplace just a little while ago, even.

By the way... WE HAVE ENOUGH SNOW NOW. And more on the way.

Sigh.

----------

I don't really have much on the brain at the moment and I just finished blogging for work, so I think that rather than come up with a blather I'll just leave you with one last Today's Tea (last night's was Alpine Punch, for those keeping track. And if you are... why?) for the year if that's ok. Well, come down to it, my house, my rules so if it's ok with me then that automatically means that it's ok with the blog. So... Today's Tea: Choconut Oolong. Good. But I slightly broke my rule this time and added a little sweetness to it. After I tasted it, though, so I guess technically I'm still good. For anyone who reads the product link, I'd like to say that this is tea, not breakfast. Anyone who has only tea for breakfast is just a bit stupid, as far as I can tell.

Anyway, that'll be it for me for this year. See you in a couple of days, when no doubt there will be more pointless photos.

Of snow.

Sigh.

The new lens is kind of fun, at least.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails