Friday 4 June 2010

Busy, have I mentioned?

I have approximately a half-hour before I have to set up for my next program, and in that time I'm intending to post on two blogs.

Think maybe I have my priorities a little skewed?

Also, a bag of potato chips does not equal lunch.  You know, for any of you out there who hadn't realised that fact yet.

Busy is better than picking your nose, I suppose (unless you have a particularly interesting nose) but a happy medium wouldn't be such a bad thing.

Oh, and speaking of mediums (or media), let's see if this will work:



Drawing Day is tomorrow, boys and girls.  Draw something -- anything -- and post it on a blog, Facebook, DeviantART, or pretty much wherever else you post things.  Doesn't have to be fancy; the whole point is just to get busy and draw.

And that's my cue to head to the other blog now for a spot of weirdness.  Yeah, like you never get weirdness from me.  This'll be a different kind of weirdness than you usually see from me, though.  Later, all.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails