Sunday 13 June 2010

Oh, you just know that this will be chock full o' whinge

You probably guessed it after last week's disappearance, but I've been busy.  And I'm tired.  I took a couple of days to be away from people after the busyness, but I'm still tired.

And I have a headache.

And my nerdstick has decided not to talk to my computer today (second time in a few weeks.  Think it's trying to tell me something?  I mean, besides maybe I should look into getting a new nerdstick), so unless it changes its mind before I stop typing you're not even going to get a pointless photo to fill the space with.

Have I mentioned that I'm tired?  I'm sooo tired.  Like, isn't-this-month-over-yet tired.  Last week kind of did it for me, I have to admit.

I was out at a school with the mobile planetarium, in case anyone wondered.  Did programs for an entire school in the space of two and a half days.  Spent two and a half days trying to get comfortable on a gym floor.  That part, in case you wondered, never actually works.  Anyway, the kids were good, the programs seemed to go well, but I. Am. Tired.

I think I mentioned.

Anyway, one more try at some visual pointlessness and then I'm out of here.  This week's posting should be a bit more regular again (as regular as things ever get here, at least), but at this point I'm thinking that making no promises is probably the best option.  Because I just know you hang on my every word...



Ok, no pointless photography today, then.  Catch you later, everyone.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails