Wednesday 30 June 2010

Yeah, yeah, I forgot to blog.

And you know of course that when I start with I forgot to blog that the next thing is going to be I've got nothing. Sooo...

I've got nothing.

Well, I've got a mental headache from figuratively bashing my head against the desk because of the arrogance and stupidity of some so-called scientists, but you probably don't want to know about that. If you do, just check the work blog.

And if you don't know where the work blog is and desperately want to, just go to the work website.

And if you don't know where that is, write me a note and I'll send you the address.

Snail mail.

Just because I'm in the mood to be difficult.

Later, all. Happy Canada Day in advance, since I won't likely be around the office tomorrow and still haven't figured out how to post telepathically.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails