Monday 6 June 2011

No pointless photo of the day:

Because I didn't take my nerdstick to the garage, so I didn't have it with me when I stopped off at work. No nerdstick, no photos.

And what was I doing at the garage?

Visiting my car, I guess. Or not wanting it to be lonely while it was being looked after. Or, you know, too lazy to have someone give me a ride somewhere else.

Anyway. The weekend? I did nothing. Literally. I think my body finally decided it was too damned tired to even move, so I didn't. I slept most of Saturday, which is incredibly disorienting to a long-time insomniac. Disorienting enough, apparently, that my brain decided to wake me up at the stupid usual for the next two days, so now I'm tired again.

Way to go, brain.

In other news, I would very much like to stop worrying about things that I can't do anything about. And what am I worrying about? Well, see, it's nothing important. Seriously. Nothing at all important, and yet it's taking up way too much of my head space. I know it's an OLF thing and I've been doing it forever, but I'd really, really, REALLY like it to stop. At any time.

It's really annoying, if you hadn't caught on.



Ah well. Sorry this is so short and ranty, but then so am I so it fits. Tomorrow there may actually be a real post here (but don't count on it), and I'll try to have the nerdstick along for the ride so that you at least have something pointlessly visual if nothing else.






Aaaand I'm done now.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails