Thursday 9 June 2011

This.

Not much time for a post again today, but I do want to say quickly after seeing it yet again on a message board that I frequent that I hate THIS.

Not the word itself, no; just the way it's come to be used on the internet. Used in agreement, I mean. So you agree with a point that someone's made? Well don't bother forming an actual sentence about it or anything. Just quote it and add a This.

I'm sorry, but I find it reeeally annoying. It's fine, I suppose, if you're on twitter or texting and have limited characters, but when you're sitting at your fricking computer typing away, it's nothing but sheer laziness and netspeak.




I, um, tend to get annoyed by netspeak in general, in case you hadn't noticed.

And I'm afraid I'm going to have to leave you with that annoyance. Catch you tomorrow.






Probably with another annoyance. I have several.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails