Monday 25 July 2011

Feels...

... like I'm not really in the mood to blog, to be honest. I had an inkling of a topic, but I can already feel my lack of enthusiasm for it at the moment so there's no point in even starting. I'll save it for another day, I guess.

In the meantime, here's a balloon. It was outside my apartment window the other week, which was a surprise. We're not exactly known as a hotbed of balloon activity in the city where I live.

I'd completely forgotten about taking this picture until I went to look at some shots around the yard I'd taken yesterday. So... here it is

The end?

Yeah, I think so. Even random typing doesn't seem to be getting me going today. A shame, too, because I have some busyness coming up this week so blogging's going to be patchy at best. I'll do my best, but expect things to be a bit slow around here for the next few days.

I know, I know. Like they aren't usually...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails