Sunday 24 July 2011

Is it all right if I complain about having a headache for a moment?

I have a headache. Woke up with one, which is always such a cheat.

I also have a program in about two hours. A program that, since it's a guided walk, by definition has to be out on the trails.

The trails, which are flooded and swarming with mosquitoes.

Want to make a bet that I end up with a group of people who aren't into slapping and wading?

Ahhh well. What can a person do but roll with it? Well, a person can complain, too. I'm good at that part. As my two fans know all too well.





Has anyone out there figured out yet that I don't have a post topic? Yeah, I thought so. Later then, everyone. I should get back to my prep anyway.

My slapping and wading prep...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails