Monday 9 July 2012

The cat says...

... it's hot.

Or meow, if you're more of a See 'n Say type of person, I guess. Although this cat at the moment would sound more like meh.

Kind of like me, really.

There have been an awful lot of words on the blog this week. My two fans know that the blather tends to go through two phases (and come to think of it, you'd only have to look back at the last month or so of archives to see them in action): hardly any words and way too many words. Hardly any can be because of work or personal things; way too many just means I need a brake job.

I think I'll have a brake job today.

Or maybe it's just that I'm not in the mood for it at the moment. That could be. At the moment, by the way, I'm sitting in my father's basement so I'm not overly hot. There's no kitchen in the basement, though, so eventually I'll have to go upstairs to find lunch.

And be hot.

Like the cat.

Yaaay...



sigh

----------

One thing: yesterday's trip down the highway seems to have stunned the heck out of the car's pet spider (Huh. Imagine that.). She's still alive, but no new web this morning. We'll see if a couple of days off makes a difference there. It'd be sort of sad if it does, in a way, because it'd be a shame if she recovered just in time to be thwacked by the return trip.

----------

One other thing, and only because it's stunned the heck out of me: I'm down to the last three pages in my watercolour moleskine. That's bizarre for two reasons. First, I never seem to finish sketchbooks, and second... watercolour? Really? I don't paint. How the heck did I get to the end of a watercolour sketchbook?

Life's unexplained mysteries...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails