Sunday 15 July 2012

fgh

Those of you who can sleep... well, I hate you.

Just mildly, and it's nothing personal, but I do rather hate you.

Just so you know.

The heat -- my apartment's running at about 30C these days -- has decided to combine with my usual insomnia in a big way, and I had to not be around for a few days.

I'd still not be around, to be honest, but I have a planetarium show to do this afternoon so there was no choice in the matter, even if I've hardly slept. This ought to be a real gong show, ladies and gentlemen, and if you happen to be in the area I might recommend coming to next month's show rather than watching me be incompetent for an hour this afternoon.

Just a suggestion.

The bee's nice, though, don't you think? It's La Bee En Rose, if anyone wondered. And my apologies to Edith Piaf, wherever she may be.

I should probably stop typing.



Yeah, that would probably be best.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails