Wednesday 4 July 2012

Sleeeeep...

Did I use this photo before? I can't remember.

I can't remember, because I need sleep.

Sigh.

I haven't had enough sleep in the past two days to even make it worth mentioning. Oh, a person probably nods off a bit, of course, but for the most part it's felt like two straight nights of lying there not sleeping.

I gave up around two o'clock this time (otherwise known as Stupid in the Morning) and turned on the dvr instead of frustrating myself further.

I, um, watched My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding. Two episodes. I'm tired -- I'm not in a position to make good decisions.

Which doesn't really explain what it was doing on my dvr in the first place, I guess. Hey, I'm an insomniac. I'm often not in a position to make good decisions. Which might, in fact, explain why there's so freaking much Gordon Ramsey on my recording list...

Aaanyway. I'm not sure how this has evolved into a discussion of my late night viewing habits, but there you go. I also like to watch the Home Shopping Channel and laugh at the hyperbolic descriptions of butt-ugly silver jewellery with low-quality stones.

It passes the time.

While I'm not sleeping.

The problem is (I mean, besides the fact that I'm not sleeping) that I have trouble making myself eat when I haven't been sleeping. Bit of a touchy stomach. And the not eating, in turn, aggravates another digestive issue I deal with, and... yeah. Sleepless, upset gut, and probably a little hypoglycemic.

I'm a lot of fun today.

I'm about to post this nonsense now. Then I will eat an orange, and possibly a granola bar if my stomach says it's all right with that. Tonight, I will make a proper meal.



AND THEN SLEEP.

And if I don't sleep tonight, I'll be using this space tomorrow to ask someone to hit me with a brick.

Just so you know.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails