Thursday 21 February 2013

Internet? You still here?

Ok, like I said (briefly) last week, I wasn't going to be internet-around for a while.

I'm here now.

Sort of.

There's two problems with programming away from the office for a few days. One is that you have a lot to catch up on when you get back. The other is that you're likely going to be busy enough with unexpected things that have turned up while you were gone that you're very probably going to have the day of I'm doing things -- why don't I seem to be getting anything done?

I'm so having that day, and the blog is going to be shorted yet again because of it.

I really should think of something, though. After all, you've probably missed me terribly, right?



*crickets*

Yeah, thanks, internet.

What, then? Well, I could tell you about today's photo, but there's not much to tell except to say that you can do really pointless things with a camera that's not point-and-shoot if you choose to.

Apparently I choose to.

Also, and completely unrelated to anything, a word to my cable provider: Cable provider, I do not have a computer. I do not have a home phone. I do not have an HD television. Therefore, I have no interest in you fabulous bundle of fabulousness that combines internet, phone, and HDTV. I have no interest in the special low price that becomes the special high price after three months. I've had no interest for the 25 months (at least) that you've been sending me MONTHLY! EXCITING! MAILINGS! about the fabulousness of your bundle.

Stop it.

And maybe consider deducting the cost of all your pointless advertising off of my bill?



Oh, right. Then you wouldn't be a cable provider because they don 't work that way. My mistake.

But stop it anyway, all right?



Back to the Red Queen run now. Catch you later.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails