Saturday 9 February 2013

Weeeird mood...

Yeah, I know. You don't usually have to put up with other people's gifs on the blog (usually you're just putting up with my own incredibly pointless photography). It seems to be that kind of day, though. Oh, and photocredit to Catleecious. No idea where they got it, but that's where it came from for me.

And why are we looking at a flying cat today? I'm not really certain. I just seem to be in an odd brain space. Slept in until 7:30, which for me is like saying I've been asleep for twenty years. I didn't play any ninepins, but I'm certainly feeling a little out of place. Guess my body's taking advantage of the weekend to try to get over this cold. I had an inadvertent nap yesterday, too, while I was waiting for my dad to get home. You want to talk about complete disorientation? Try being an insomniac waking up from a nap. I couldn't have even told you what day it was for a moment or two.

There's other bits of weirdness going on as well. A little while ago I found myself in tears because of something I was reading. Now, understand that being in tears is nothing unusual for me. I've been a crier from day one (I'll probably never have an ulcer, since everything that bothers me comes out so quickly). But even for me this one was a stretch. There wasn't anything particularly emotional about what I was reading. It was just a very well-thought-out, well-crafted piece of writing that made me happy.

So I cried.

Weirdo.

I'm blaming that on my cold, too.

I don't have anything else blather-worthy at the moment (like this even was), so I suppose I should go find some lunch. I don't know what you're going to find in the way of new photos on the blog in the next little while, since it snowed this morning (yeah, yeah, nothing like you folks east of us are putting up with. I fully admit that) and snow almost always takes me straight out of picture-taking mood.

Maybe I'll just start posting cat gifs full time. It's not like anyone else on the internet is doing that...



wah wah...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails