Wednesday 27 February 2013

No brain

It's been a couple of days of planetarium, and a couple of days (as usual) of not enough sleep. And I'm freezing right now. Not sure of the why on that one.

So, not so much blogging again from me today. The featured pointless photo? The deer highway behind my father's place. It's a former (well, maybe officially still, but nothing was ever done about it) road allowance through a vacant treed lot that's never been built on. It was kind of our playground when we were kids.

The big, out-of-place boulders are there because the owners of the lot got tired of one of the other neighbours using it as a thoroughfare for quads and other things that really shouldn't be run in town. I wasn't sorry to see the rocks appear, since I also wasn't sorry that the boys had to find someplace else -- and someplace more legal -- to play.

Yep.

That's really all I've got at the moment. I'd say I'd try for something tomorrow, but this week hasn't been very blatherable so far.

Ah well. At least there's a picture.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails