Thursday 7 February 2013

Sorry, no socks today

I mean, I'm wearing socks, obviously (or maybe not obviously. But since it's winter in Alberta, you should probably assume that I'm wearing socks), but I'm not going to borrow the work camera again to take a pointless photo of them. You'd like them, though. They're red and white stripey, like the Cat in the Hat's socks.

Oh, no, not his socks. Does he even wear socks? I meant his hat.

Anyway, no socks today, so instead it's back to Weird Things in my Apartment.

echo echo echo...

These, obviously, are SD cards. Familiar to everyone, and not especially weird. The one on the left came with my old camera (yes, boys and girls, they used to supply memory cards with cameras. Tiny, tiny memory cards). The one on the right is one I bought at Wally World as an upgrade when they had a good sale (sorry, roll back). A whole 64 meg, and I think I paid about $30 for it.

No, not in the stone age. And you kids get off of my lawn.

So what's weird in this installment of weird things?

I've kept these cards.



The one on  the left wouldn't even hold one picture from a modern camera on the largest setting, but I've held on to it. I'm not a hoarder by any standard, but I've kept these cards.





If that isn't weird, I'd like to know what exactly qualifies as weird in your universe. Me 'n my socks have to go get ready for this afternoon's planetariuming now.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails