Thursday 11 April 2013

I really have nothing to say

No, really. I'm kind of dragging today, and I'm on the second straight day of a headache (I think it's the current weather system. Air pressure messes with my head sometimes). It's not that I'm in a bad mood; just not a blathery one.

Plus, see this leaf bud? See how much it wants to start getting things done? Well, we're expecting another storm this weekend so it'll have to wait yet again.

I'm starting to get the feeling that we're going to give spring a miss and head straight into fall this year. And it seems to be that way across most of the country for some reason this year, doesn't it? I mean, I know I've been complaining about our Alberta weather, but a look at the national forecasts tells me that we're not exactly isolated in this garbage. I suppose what I'm saying is that I'll allow everybody to complain at the moment. It's all right by me.

Anyway, this is going to have to do it for today. Stay tuned for day four of the weather headache, followed by the snow mould congestion, followed, most likely, by the poplar pollen kill-me-nows.

Why is it that I want spring, again?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails