Friday 12 April 2013

Squirrel!

Yep.

I haven't even seen that movie, so I don't really have much more to say about that.

Actually, I don't really have time to say much more. I've been kind of busy with this work stuff, and now I need to get busy with the lunch stuff or I won't get any before I have to do the interview stuff.

You're probably gathering by now that it's just as well that I don't have time to blather anyway.

I feel like I'm cheating my two fans a bit, though, so since I won't be near a computer this weekend (blame our latest upcoming storm for the fact that I've decided not to go in to my father's place. I'd get there ok, but I'm not sure about getting back) why don't we end this post with a little bit of entertainment courtesy of the (as of yesterday, sadly) late, great Jonathan Winters? It's too bad that most of the people my age will only remember him for that nonsensical role on Mork and Mindy. We'd be much better off knowing him for the nonsensical role of Jonathan Winters.

That's it from me, then. See you next week.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails