Friday 19 April 2013

Kinda busy

Kinda busy not sleeping.

Yeah, it's been a heckuva week for finding out what silly garbage is on television at three in the morning.

Ah well. Eventually I'll get some real sleep. Either that or my brain will fall out.

Not sure I'd notice the difference at this point.

----------

I'm also kinda busy with work just now, so I'll have to make this short. See that dripping water? Or that puddle of water that doesn't look like it's actively dripping, I guess I should say. It was dripping from the upper floor of our birding deck here at work.

Dripping water.

Dripping, melting snow.

That's what spring's supposed to be like, last I heard. Why, then, are we expecting still more snow this weekend? I mean, it's not supposed to be like the blast that Ontario's getting (I feel for you, folks), but it's the end of freaking April and the snow should go away.

Apparently spring's giving the entire country a miss this year, and I, for one, am tired of it.

Of course, I'm just tired generally, but dammit spring. Give winter a kick in the butt already.



I want more melting things. And sleep. And lunch, but that last is my own fault for not bringing any.

And now I want to stop typing, so I will. That at least I can control.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails