Saturday 6 September 2014

And now, the moment some of you have been waiting for...

Allow me to introduce Bob and Tom (from left to right). The jeans belong to my father's leg, and the blanket... some sports team, I guess. I dunno. I follow the Oilers. There hasn't been actual sports in that arena for years now...

And yes, I'm just pulling someone's leg a little.

Bob and Tom are brothers, but I have a sneaking suspicion that mom may have fooled around a bit. I don't know what gives me that feeling, but there you go. Tom was apparently the largest of the litter, and he acts it. He's more outgoing, and is pretty good at coming out on top in wrestling matches. I also haven't heard him talk at all. Dad says that he can, but I guess he doesn't feel that he has to. Not so with Bob. Bob's a squeaker if there ever was one. And he's not all that great at the independent thing compared to his brother. When he realises that he's alone, you hear about it. The funniest was when he was alone in the litter box (they're small enough that they generally share) and started complaining. It was funny because all he had to do was walk over to the other room for some company.

I suppose he hadn't thought about that.

We spent the afternoon shopping for a couple of cat toys -- there's a bit of a dearth of pet toys in this town, so we had to try a few stores -- and that plus some of the old cat toys are making the place look nicely like the home of pets again.

Or babies. There's not a whole lot of difference in the look of clutter.

Anyway, it's late and I don't want to make this lengthy. Best deal out my new material in small hands, I figure. Now you've seen them, though, and you'll never see them again.





Anyone actually believe that? Silly people. You'll probably be seeing them every post for the next month. After all, kittens, right? They belong on the internet.

Good night, all.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails