Thursday 18 September 2014

Pointless non-cat photo of the day:

I forgot my nerdstick at home. This is a random shot from work.

That's right, I work in a tree.

Actually, this morning I was working at a pond. Pond studies in the fall aren't my favourite, but it was a good group of kids and they found enough for it it be interesting.

----------

I'm kind of busy so this will have to be short, but I had to mention that our new Premier has just announced that he's killing the move to a new licence plate. Apparently Albertans didn't want one. Personally, I didn't want one designed by Americans and featuring mountains (do you know how much of Alberta has mountains? Not as much as you'd think if you were judging from our tourism advertising), but I wouldn't mind if they'd change the print colour on the existing plate. That orange is just too hard to read from any sort of distance.

And, of course, it's the PC colours. They're not going anywhere soon, I suppose.

Anyway, that's it for today. Probably more kittens tomorrow.



Because the internet needs more kittens.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails