Tuesday 25 November 2008

Augh

No reason for the photo. Oh, except that I still haven't taken any new ones.

Not much on the brain today except MUCOUS. Can I take a moment to enlighten the world and inform you all that I hate colds?

I thought I could.

I hate colds. I hate the coughing, I hate the snottiness, I hate the general blahfyness (shut up. Is too a word. For the moment, anyway), and I hate that I get so damned many of the things.

Not that I don't understand why I caught this latest one. Stress? Not the greatest thing for staying healthy.

The stress, by the way, is somewhat abated. At this particular time. Ask me again in an hour and the answer may be different, but right now we're (that'd be me and alllll the voices, of course) managing.

It helps that the dog let me sleep in all the way to 6:30 this morning. That's big. Yesterday it was 4:30, and the day before that was 2:00. In the morning, yes. After that, 6:30 makes it seem like I've slept for 24 hours.

Which I haven't.

My cough would have gotten all snittified if I'd ignored it for that long.

Anyway, I should go grab something or other to eat. Not sure yet what something or other might be since I'm not doing so well on the whole appetite thing (cold + stress = a really stupid diet, by the way), but I should find something that resembles nutrition.




Hey, and this almost resembled an actual post.

Yay me.







Later, all.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails