Friday 14 November 2008

Whatever

Two days ago I forgot to blog. Yesterday I didn't feel like leaving my apartment. No computer in my apartment; ergo no blogging.

Today I'm just not in the mood.

Honestly? I'm tired because I haven't been sleeping very well, and the eating thing isn't happening as much as it should be either. And why? Worry, mostly. I might have mentioned that I don't deal well with uncertainty, and things have been too much on the uncertain side lately.

I hate that.

Whine whine whine, I know. It just happens to be where my head is at the moment. It's one thing to say that things could be worse (and they definitely could be. I'm not denying that), but when you're in the land of Things Aren't Terribly Great that's plenty.

Makes it hard to blather, too.

Ahhh well.

We'll give it a better go tomorrow.

Maybe.

Or maybe it'll be v.2.0 of who gives a rat's bum, I dunno.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails