Friday 7 November 2008

Still working on this whole blather thing

I need to work on the photo-taking thing as well. It's been a while since I've gone out with the camera.

Ah well. Nothing like doing a bit of nerdstick cleaning.

Anyway. Mood today is better, but I really don't have much I want to blather about. You might have gathered that my time's been taken up with actual real-life things for a change, and I don't mind telling you that actual real-life things are overrated. I'm looking forward to going back to living in my own personal little world, thank you very much.

I'm also looking forward to going back to living amongst my own stuff.

It's funny, that. I'm not a terribly materialistic person, but when I'm away from my stuff for too long I really start to miss it. My books, my food, my silly little time-wasters... my space, I guess. I mean, there's nothing at all wrong with this space, but it's very definitely not mine.

Not most of it, anyway.

Ah well. It looks like I might be seeing my stuff again soon, and those of my two fans who know what's going on know that the fact that I can honestly contemplate seeing my stuff in the near future is very good news. Especially when the news could have easily been so much worse.

Occasionally I've forgotten just how much worse it could have been.

Odd how the brain does that.





This is all I can muster for blather today. Tomorrow? Well, I'm not promising much, but we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails