Sunday 16 November 2008

I've got nothing

I need to sleep more.

That didn't happen last night. For a few reasons, and none of which are worth blathering about.

You know, I think I'd almost be in a good mood if I had a bit more sleep on board. That's something. Good moods have been hard to come by lately, as you've probably noticed.

Ah well. As the post title says, I've got nothing. I also had nothing on the other blog, but if you're interested to see what search hits have been bringing people there lately, go on and have a look.

All finished?

Well, I was serious when I said I've got nothing. That usually means I'll at least take the time to look up a link to amuse myself/yourselves with, but... ok, fine. Just a moment.

All right. Something a little away from my usual, but they made me laugh. They, yes. There are three in a row, and my personal favourite is the Tears for Fears one. You know, in case you wondered.

Later, all.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails