Saturday 8 November 2008

Decisions, decisions

I'm facing one at the moment. No, I'm not going to tell you about what.

There's a lot not being said on the blog lately, isn't there?

Anyway, I have a decision to make and I'm not sure yet which way things are going to go.

I hate uncertainty.

I'm such a massive creature of habit. It bugs me even to have a piece of furniture slightly off-kilter in a room, so you can imagine what it's like when my actual life becomes slightly off-kilter.

I'm a poster child for discomfort at the moment.

Ah well.

Looks like this post is going to end pretty much the same way the last post did: a great big pile of nothing.

Ahhhhh well.

What can you do but go with it in the end, right?






Yep. And I'll keep trying to convince myself of that.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails