Saturday 29 November 2008

Something. Or not.

The incredible disappearing me is operating on far too little sleep just now.

The incredible disappearing me also didn't feel like leaving her apartment for the last two days. Thus the lack of posting. Not that I would have had much to say anyway.

At what point do you suppose we can legally bring up the D-word and decide that I should be doing something about it? Personally, I vacillate. I have my good days and my not-good days, and this week I had a couple of not-good days.




Yep. That's about the state of affairs.

Not terribly entertaining, but it does have the advantage of being true.

Maybe I'll try for the entertaining part tomorrow. Assuming, of course, that some form of actual, usable sleep managed to happen.

Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it too.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails