Friday 21 November 2008

Post title? What post title?

Why would I have a post title when I don't even have any new photos?

There's not likely going to be much of a post anyway. Ever have something on your mind that you don't particularly want to talk about but it seems like the only thing you have to talk about? That's precisely where I am. What do you do in that situation?

Personally, I'm doing laundry. Or the machine is doing laundry. I'm just in charge of sorting and loading.

Mechanical, no-brain things seem to be the way to go when you've been through the mental ringer. For those in the know, incidentally, I've not had a call... and since that's exactly what I'd expect to have if everything went fine, we're officially sticking with that thought.

For real, even. I'm surprising myself there. The eternal worrier has, possibly, run out of worry.

For a little while, anyway.

Maybe it helps that things are actually happening as opposed to being in limbo, I don't know.




And by this point in the non-blather it'd probably be easier if I just said what was going on. I'm not going to, but it'd probably be easier all right.

Let's wrap up with something approaching amusement, shall we?

Ok, this'll do. I need to go aid the washing machine again.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails