Thursday 12 February 2009

Crankypants

Didn't blog yesterday because I had a late program. And I was in a mood.

I'm in a mood today, too, but it seems to be a slightly better than yesterday's.

When I'm not moving, that is.

Oh, and before I continue on this line of whingitude, I should note that today's pointless photo is COMPLETELY pointless. No reason for it at all, except for the fact that I haven't been taking many photos lately. Taking pictures of snow just doesn't thrill me.

You might have heard that at some point.

Anyway, I'm creaking around pretty badly today, and it's making me just ever so slightly unhappy. The problem at the moment would be that the hip bone's connected to the thigh bone, which in turn is connected to the knee bone.

Or so I'm told.

You see, my screwed-up knee has been causing me to limp (well, I limp most of the time, really. Limp more, I guess I should have said), which in turn has been bothering my hip because of the uneven gait. So... at the moment my body thinks that it's the hip that's the problem, and That. Makes. Me. Cranky.

It also makes me look like I'm about 107 years old when I try to get up from my desk chair. That's good times for everyone around me, I can tell you.

Last night's planetarium adventure is, of course, not helping any of this.





Is anybody glad that I'm posting this? I'm not especially glad.

Maybe I should go away and try to be less crankypants tomorrow, then.





Yeah. Sounds like a plan.
Or not.
Whatever.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails