Friday 13 February 2009

So very much at a loss

Loss of what?

Of sleep.

And if you couldn't have predicted that, then you really haven't been paying attention.

Last night was one of those horrible nights when a person just stares at the projection clock's numbers changing on the ceiling and wonders WHY IN HELL she's still staring at the numbers on the ceiling instead of, you know, sleeping.

Not frustrating at all, no.

At the moment I'm tired enough that even though one of my coworkers (who needs a blog nickname. Thoughts on that, Wheat?) has very thoughtfully been handing out kisses (the chocolate kind, silly. It is, after all, International Pretend You Like Someone Enough to Give Them Candy Day tomorrow), all it took was one for my body and brain to decide unanimously that it would be a very, very bad thing for me to have any more.

Pretty sad when you're so tired that even chocolate isn't sitting right.

It is, however, a very unusual thing for me to get complete brain and body agreement. Maybe I should enjoy the feeling while I can.

And with that thought...

You know, I really should find a link or something to end with since I'm skimping on the pointless photo out of sheer laziness today.

Just a sec, then.

Ok, this'll do.

Later, all.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails