Sunday 15 February 2009

Nada

Yep, nothing. Again.

Not for lack of trying, though. I've been sitting here attempting to get into blather mode, but apparently it juuust isn't going to happen today.

Or tomorrow, since I likely won't be anywhere near a computer.

I suppose I should get my own computer.

Prices have come down quite a bit, after all, and if I had a computer at home I could blather whenever the blather mood hit.

I'd have to pay for an internet connection, though. That's a problem when you're as cheap as I am. It'd be pay for internet, or hope that someone in the vicinity is silly enough to have unprotected wireless to... borrow.

I'm not sure I'd want to go to that length just to blather, though.

I do still have that annoying ethical streak to deal with, after all.





Anyway. There's your lack of blather for the day. I'll see you in a couple, when no doubt I'll be whinging about the exciting things that multiple planetarium programs do to a person's brain.

Glad to be of predictable service.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails