Friday 6 February 2009

Creeeak

This'll be quick because it's late, I'm not in the mood to be terribly expansive, and I am, quite frankly, sore.

Sore and creaky. Sore muscles, creaky joints. And all because of two days helping to man a booth at a convention.

I'm too old to be spending two days on a concrete floor.

And I'm too young to be so fricking creaky.

I'm just about the right age to whinge, though, so I guess everything works out all right that way.

Anyway, I'll try to actually post something worth reading tomorrow. In the meantime, here's the closer-to-true-life-coloured companion to the mangled photo I posted... geez, was it really almost a week ago? Guess I'm slipping in the blather department.

Do you suppose anyone noticed?

I mean, honestly. This place could easily develop quite the echo...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails