Saturday 7 February 2009

Pointless photo of the day:

No reason.

No blather, either.

I have a very blank brain at the moment.

I hate it when I haven't blathered for a while (for whatever reason) and then when I actually have time to devote to a proper, full-on drivelling blather I'll come up with a big fat irritatingly blatherless nothing.

Like now, obviously.

I guess I hate now.

The most annoying thing about times like these is that I could swear that I had real, honest-to-Whomever blather topics floating around my lack-of-brain all week. You know, there always seem to be ideas when I don't have a chance to blather.

Maybe I should start taking blather notes.

It works for bad poetry, after all.

I should explain that.

I've not been writing poetry lately because I find I have to get into a particular mindset to care about it, but when I'm in that weird poetry brain space it seems like poetry sort of spills out like diarr a waterfall. Or, um, something at least a little more pleasant than that first thought I had.

Anyway.

When I'm in bad poetry mode I find myself taking a lot of notes. Just things that pop into my head that may make decent topics to play with later. In fact, I generally have to carry a small notebook around with me to keep myself from scribbling ideas in the margins of work-related papers and things like that.

Maybe I need a blog blather notebook.

Maybe.

It would imply that this blog is not entirely pointless, though, and we all know what will happen if the blog's not pointless.






Or maybe not all of my two fans do know what will happen if the blog's not entirely pointless. It's been a while since I've stated it outright, after all. Here we are, then:

If the blog's not entirely pointless, it will turn into a pumpkin.

That wouldn't be good.

Then I'd find myself having to carry around a pumpkin notebook.








Um.





My brain hurts.

I think I'd better go now.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails