Thursday 9 April 2009

La la la

I don't really have anything today.

Well, I do have a headache and it's a breezy day so the whole spring allergy thing isn't going great (well, I suppose it's going fine for the allergy. Not so good for the one with the allergy), but even though that should put me in the perfect frame of mind to whinge for a while, I suppose I'm just not in the mood.

You're welcome.

Before I leave you with the chickadees at the feeder (the top one was playing hide and seek, apparently), I just wanted to explain the post title. Erm, such as it is.

It's come to my attention yet again that not all of you out there have songs playing in your heads.

That's weird to me.

I always have a song in my head.

Or maybe not ALWAYS always, but pretty damned close to it. In fact, the only times I can remember not having a song in my head are times in my life when I've been pretty low.

I guess depression and earworms don't go together so well.

Anyway, I can't imagine how a person can go through life without some sort of internal soundtrack. More than one person has told me, however, that having music playing constantly in their heads would drive them completely nuts.

Weird.

How do you deal with the quiet, then? That sounds a lot worse than music to me.




Get the feeling that I'm not especially good at meditating?

Anyway, that's all I've got. No, wait. We should end with some music after all of this, shouldn't we? Ok, give me a second...

There, this'll do. Sing the song, Vern.

Later, all.





Oh, PS: If anyone's curious after yesterday, I can report that I am, in fact, wearing SHOES today.

sigh

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails