Saturday 4 April 2009

Special bonus post

I know it seems completely pointless to bother posting again on the same day that I so obviously had nothing to post (however: see blog name), but this is exciting.

IT'S SPIDERS!!!

Oh come on, people. You know that spiders count as exciting. On this blog, anyway. You can take your arachnophobia and shove it, because spiders and this blog go together like mustard and anything that goes with mustard.

Besides... these spiders, hot off the digital camera, are officially my FIRST. SPIDERS. OF. SPRING.

Now tell me that isn't exciting. Real, live spiders, folks. Or at least photos of real, live spiders.

Maybe the snow will go away at some point after all.

This is better than the swallows coming back to Capistrano, as far as I'm concerned. Mostly because I'm not in Capistrano, I expect, but you take what you can get.

So. Introductions. The top one is a Jumping Spider of some sort (which, as usual, turned to watch the camera as soon as I got it into position), and the second one is... I dunno. An Orb Weaver, I guess. It was in a pretty inaccessible corner, so I couldn't get a very good look at it. Or shot of it.

Spiders.

Yay, spiders.




Almost makes me non-cranky, you know.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails