Saturday 28 November 2009

Bonus pointless photo of the day:

So, I was sitting here at the computer painting (sorry. Considering my skill level that should be "painting". And yes, watercolour painting at the computer is kind of stupid. I needed a reference picture, though), and it occurred to me that you might like to see my bruise.

Nice, isn't it?

I have no idea how I got it. I obviously burst a blood vessel (the obvious part was because of the accompanying lump), but I don't remember slamming into anything hard enough to do that. Or slamming into anything, for that matter.

Get a feeling that sometimes my life is the Lefty Extreme Games? So do I, really.




And... five points to anyone who can tell me what in this picture would have informed Sherlock Holmes that I'd eaten an orange before I came down to paint.

[/silliness]

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails