Thursday 26 November 2009

Stupid people in trucks

Today's pointless photo is not of stupid people in trucks. You know, in case you wondered.

I am, however, really sick of stupid people in trucks.

Now, don't get me wrong -- I'm not against trucks per se. Well, not completely. Trucks can be useful things under the right circumstances. Around here, though, it seems that most of the trucks on the road exist only so stupid people can have something to drive.

And yes, I do know that not only stupid people drive trucks. The stupid people who do, however, are so overwhelming stupid as to skew the curve more than a bit.

Not that I have an opinion or anything.

I'll save my thoughts about aggressive idling, road hogging, and highway tailgating for another time. Today's post is in honour of the absolute IDIOT whose pick-up is currently parked in my apartment building's lot. Now, I don't know if this person is visiting someone in the building or if someone in that particular unit recently acquired a second vehicle, but Stupid Truck Driver Of The Day has decided that it's absolutely necessary to have his (I'm completely assuming that this has to be a he) truck parked at a particular stall in the lot. Which already has a car in it. Yep, STDOTD has DOUBLE-PARKED his truck behind another car in the parking lot, leaving a very interesting little lane for the rest of us to try to navigate through.

And the part that has me really wanting to key the STDOTD's precious vehicle (don't worry. I'd never actually do it. Just think about it a lot) is that we have half a dozen empty visitor stalls in the lot that ANYONE is welcome to use.

Idiot.

This better not be a permanent feature of our parking lot, let me tell you. If it is I'll... well, probably just stew a little, to be honest.

But maybe somebody ELSE would consider keying his truck...





Idiot.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails