Friday 13 November 2009

Now you see it...

You know how that ends, I'm sure. I shouldn't have to type it.

I'll be doing a bit of a disappearing act for the next few days. Just as well, really, since I still feel like hell and am obviously not in the mood to blather. Anyway, I'll be heading to a conference on Sunday and won't be back until Thursday. Not sure if I'll be in to post tomorrow, so I thought I may as well do my vanishing trick now. See you in a while.

Feel free to poke the Not-Toronto office with a stick if you need some reading material.

2 comments:

lizzyol said...

Hey, you won't be blogging on your birthday! Have a happy birthday!! Make sure you take some time to celebrate at your conference, it's not every day you turn --!

deeol said...

Celebrate a birthday? What is that, exactly?

Related Posts with Thumbnails