Wednesday 4 November 2009

Sigh

As I said to Wheat a bit earlier, the last thing a person with effed-up sleeping habits needs is to have the clocks change.

I am so sleep-deprived right now that it isn't even funny. Well, it's never terribly funny to be sleep-deprived, honestly, but this is getting a little ridiculous. Monday I was semi-functional, Monday night I would have been better off spending the night watching infomercials for all the sleep I got, and last night? Last night I decided to change strategies and try going to bed later to make sure I was properly tired. Like I wasn't already. Anyway, I went to be around midnight, got to sleep sometime after one, and... WOKE UP AT FOUR. FOUR IN THE FREAKING AM.

*insert random epithet here*

I feel useless, and I'm kind of tired of feeling useless.




Actually, I'm just plain tired.

Later, folks.

----------

Edited to add this, because some birthdays just have to be celebrated. Forty? Sheesh.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails