Thursday 5 November 2009

Something about... work, I guess

Taking a quick break from editing the newsletter, which pretty much always drives me nuts in some way or other. Not sure I even want to elaborate on that, since it'll likely come up in the next few days out of sheer frustration no matter what I do, so...

Oh, I dunno. Wheat's playing Python's greatest hits in the background, and part of me would rather sing along than blog. Poor blog. You've been so neglected lately, and are likely going to be even more so in the near future since I'll be away the weekend after next.

Maybe it's time to poke the Not-Toronto office with a stick or something again.

I so have nothing. Can you tell?

I do have a bit more sleep under my belt (is that where you keep it?) than I have in the past while, but even then I'm getting really sick of waking up at COMPLETELY STUPID IN THE MORNING. Of course, at this point I don't know what I'd do if I ever actually slept like a normal person. Having real, unfoggy thoughts might be a little bit scary after all this time.

So there you have it. Me, unfocussed, and about to get back to work or something approximating it.

You know? I'm not sure I even want to read this back...




So I won't.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails