Wednesday 23 December 2009

Hey, I should blog

And I suppose I should take some more snow pictures tomorrow. This is the last of the current batch.

Gee, pictures of snow. That reeeally sounds like fun...

Anyway. I should blather. I should. I'm not sure what to blather about, though, since the day turned out to be more eventful than I had expected. Unfortunately, not with events that I feel like elaborating on except to say to EVERYONE that driving while talking on the cell phone is a bad, bad thing. Don't do it. Ever.

Um... Now I have to elaborate at least a little, right? Well, let me just say that witnessing someone's accident through someone else's phone conversation can be pretty scary. Especially when the someone on the other end of the line suddenly doesn't answer. Everyone's ok, thank goodness. But please. Everyone. Driving should be driving. Period. Not EVER driving and whatever else you think you can manage at the same time.

I think that's all I feel like managing today, although the above was just one facet of my too-interesting day. I think I prefer boring, to be honest.

See you tomorrow.







When, if you're lucky, I'll tell you why my father's getting a gift bag full of tissue paper for Christmas.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails