Wednesday 16 December 2009

The traditional Christmas Tree post

What? Everyone has their Christmas traditions, right? One of mine happens to be decorating the tree and then taking a streaky, flashless picture of it. I do it every year, so it must be a tradition.

All right, all, right. See below for a non-streaky flashless picture.

But bonus points on the top photo if you can tell where the incandescent lights end and the LED string starts. I get a kick out of that effect, but then I'm easily amused.

Anyway.

Big day for me today, I guess, since I actually went outside about a half hour ago and didn't feel like my nose was about to snap off. Yes, boys and girls, it is not -30C outside. It's not even -20C.

I may fall down in a faint.

I may also have no excuse to not be on the highway today as well. Ok, let's revisit that sentence. I have no excuse to skip another day of work, so I'll be heading home in a little while.

This means, amongst other things, that you can look for the next few blog posts to go back to the "I'm busy, here's a photo" variety. No doubt I will be busy. Good thing it's the slow time of year for what I usually do, or I'd be unimaginably busy.

And what is it that I do, exactly?

Let me know if you find out, ok?

Anyway, I should go get my stuff packed and think about heading out before things get too warm and too slippery.

Who've thought I'd be saying that a few days ago, eh?

Catch you later.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails