Friday 25 December 2009

A not snarky at all Christmas post

No, really. It's honestly a Christmas post that's not snarky at all. It'll probably be short, but definitely not snarky.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure that the tracks in today's pointless post had more to do with a Mule Deer than a Reindeer, but it was the best that I could do.

Obviously I have other things besides blogging going on just now, but I did at least want to wish everyone a Happy Holiday Of Your Preference and lots of good food and egg nog.

If you like egg nog.

If you don't like egg nog you should probably stay away from the egg nog. Just a thought.

And now for your viewing pleasure:

A classic Christmas song.

A... different kind of classic Christmas song.

My favourite version of A Christmas Carol.

My other favourite version of A Christmas Carol.

And... um... gimme a sec...

All right, let's end with a sketch that doesn't have a whole lot to do with Christmas but does have a Christmas tree in it.




Have a good one, everyone.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails