Saturday 26 December 2009

Something something Boxing Day...

Yep, no idea what to post about today.

Christmas Day? It was quiet, just the way I prefer it these days.

Christmas dinner? Was good. I won't bore you with more thoughts about turkey in the rotisserie rather than in the oven except to say that it's so much better in the rotisserie.

Today? Not sure yet. I'm not planning to head back into the city for the sales or anything and I don't know if I'll check any of them out here. I should probably do some doodling since I didn't bother with much last week. Or maybe I'll just sit here and continue to listen to my coat thumping along in the dryer.

It's my annual traditional Boxing Day coat wash, you know.

Ok, so that's not really a thing. It's just that washing my coat is about all that I accomplished this morning, that's all.

And not exactly blog fodder.

Sooo...

I think maybe it's time to stop typing.





Ok then.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails